As parents, often we do not realize that for a child, even climbing the sofa or imitating mummy in the kitchen is a part of the learning process. This is because we think that our children are completely naïve and dependent on us. And therefore, we deprive him or her of the right environment and exposure at the right time.
We encourage children to start their journey of learning at the age of two. Each child should get the exposure, opportunities to explore, run around and enjoy childhood, and develop an interest in learning so that he/she can blossom.
We at RDPS (Junior Wing) wish to preserve the excitement and wonder of childhood and make children experience the joy of learning. We believe in being both child-friendly and education-friendly, and in creating life-long learners. The campus of RDPS(Junior Wing) is nothing short of a castle of joy. Airy and spacious, its fairyland- like structure houses imaginative play centres and activity rooms designed to give your child a fun-filled learning experience.
Admission: Session 2020-21
Few Seats are available for admission to class Pre-Primary to IX (Session 2020-21):
Registration Form is available on the school’s website and at school’s Reception. The form may be submitted either online (via email to email@example.com) or offline (at school’s reception).
Please note the following:
- Attach the copies of academic record of the previous classes of the child, duly self-attested.
- You will be required to submit the copies of required documents at the time of admission along with original documents for verification.
- Admission shall be granted on merit basis and depending upon the availability of the seats purely at the discretion of the HOS.
- The concerned person of the school will contact within a week’s time after receipt of registration form.
- After scrutiny of the registration form and enclosed documents, the parents along with the child will be called for necessary interaction/written test as the case may be.
- Filling and submission of registration form does not guarantee the grant of admission.
Admission to Pre-School (3+ years) (Session 2020-21) will be as per DOE norms. Please contact after mid-December/January for the same.